Fashionable women's sweaters shop online
With the onset of cold weather, sweaters and pullovers become an integral part of the wardrobe. Turtlenecks, longsleeves, and lightweight jumpers are essential in any season, spring, fall, and even summer in cooler weather.
The main trends are elegant and refined sweaters. Pastel shades are in fashion: powder, beige, gray, cream, sand, olive, mint. Of the bright colors, terracotta, orange, red, emerald, graphite, marsala, pink, yellow, deep blue prevail. Prints: geometry, stripe, leopard, python, zebra. Basic models in white, gray and beige tones are suitable for everyday wear and never go out of style.
Ideal for high-rise clothes. Recommended for petite girls with a good figure. When choosing, you should take into account the volume. A cropped sweater should be oversize, then it will emphasize the slenderness of the waist and balance the figure. Combine such a sweater with mom fit jeans, sweatpants, silhouette skirts.
Sweaters with ties.
Lacing on the sleeves, in the neckline area, on the back decorates a fashionable sweater, makes it an accent. This is a great decor that brings diversity to everyday models. Please note that if you use an accent item in the outfit, it is better if it is one. Several accent wardrobe items in the look make it tacky, especially if the look is put together clumsily.
Loose-cut sweaters look great on a female figure. They can be effectively tucked under jeans. Elongated models can be combined with leggings, and warmer models can be combined with bicycle shorts.
Sweaters with open shoulders.
Bare shoulders look elegant in contrast with the knitted texture. Even in the cold season, a sweater with open shoulders allows you to remain feminine and elegant.
Elongated sweater-dresses of a free cut allow you to show off the beauty of your legs, while hiding the flaws in the waist area, if any. Wear them with high boots, ankle boots.
On the Simona Polagina women's clothing website, you will find asymmetrical cut options, sweaters with knitted patterns, short and long models. The "grass" sweater is especially popular - fluffy, soft, with a long pile. Three-dimensional patterns, 3D-print, patches, applications are in trend.
What to wear a sweater with?
- A voluminous large-knit sweater is good to combine with skinny jeans.
- Tight thin turtlenecks are best combined with high-rise mom and skinny jeans, as well as trousers.
- Experiment with styles. A sweater with open shoulders looks stylish and sexy. Complete your outerwear with a scarf to protect yourself from the wind and cold.
- A bright pullover can become an independent element of clothing, it is not necessary to complement it with a jacket or coat.
- A cotton sweater will be needed even in the summer in rainy and windy weather. The natural composition allows you to wear it on a naked body, the knit does not spread.
- A fine-knit jumper is perfect under a jacket or cardigan as additional insulation.
In the Simona Polagina women's apparel online store for women's clothing, shoes and accessories, you can order and buy fashionable sweaters, turtlenecks, jumpers, longsleeves inexpensively with delivery to Canada, USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.